As featured on
Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear reported 90 new cases of COVID-19 across the commonwealth Monday, and no new deaths connected to the illness.
Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear touted high voter participation anticipated ahead of Tuesday's primary because of expanded early voting and mail-in ballot opportunities the state is offering for the first time due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Marian Baird, age 84
- Husband of woman found in Fredonia arrested
- Murray asks Calloway to remove Lee statue
- Texas man charged in connection with body found in Kentucky Lake
- Dairy Queen returning to Princeton after 11-year absence
- Dairy Queen returns to Princeton after 11-year absence
- Dalton Blake Mayers, stillborn
- Caldwell County indictments for June
- The Union, not the Confederacy, is Kentucky's true legacy
- Woman's body found in shallow grave near Fredonia