As featured on
"We absolutely must double down in terms of applying caution," Kentucky Public Health Commissioner Dr. Steven Stack said. "With nearly 70 counties now in the red zone, I am pleading with you to observe both Halloween and Red Zone Reduction Recommendations."
- The Princeton Police Department reported the following activity
- Beshear issues new restrictions as COVID cases, deaths surge
- Deck the Park in Madisonville
- Lyon County Judge-executive Wade White vocally opposes Governor’s proposed shutdown
- Caldwell COVID numbers decreasing, but still not good
- Princeton church collects more than 5,000 shoeboxes for children
- Three enter guilty pleas in Circuit Court
- Downtown Christmas parade canceled
- Dr. Thomas G. Rousseau M.D.
- Harold C. 'Sammy' Jones