Nineteen Caldwell County residents were named to the Murray State University dean’s list for the spring 2020 semester. The list recognizes the academic accomplishments of the university’s graduate and undergraduate students.
“We do it all for our students, and it’s an honor to recognize the hard work, dedication and commitment to excellence of each and every Racer on this list,” said Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs Dr. Tim Todd. “We take great pride in our students’ academic achievements at Murray State.”
Graduate students honored are:
• Haley Ball, a public administration major.
• Natalie Pepper, an educational administration major.
• Steven Walker, an English/literature major.
Undergraduate students honored are:
• Hunter Adams, an agriculture science/agriculture systems technician major.
• Ramey Board, a management/human resources major.
• Brian Chastain, cum laude, a career and technical education/industrial education major.
• Jonathan Cook, an educational studies major.
• Morgan Kaiser, a nursing major.
• Jody Kilgore, cum laude, an agriculture science/agriculture systems technician major.
• Aaron Littlepage, a computer science major.
• Donnovan Lockhart, cum laude, and accounting major.
• Justin McIntosh, a safety sciences major.
• Matthew McIntosh, magna cum laude, an agriculture science/agriculture systems technician major.
• Ariel Phelps, cum laude, a nursing major.
• Destiny P’Pool, an animal technician major.
• Carie Stephens, an interdisciplinary early childhood education major.
• Cassandra Vinson, a human services major.
• Caleb Watson, a recreation and leisure services major.
• Joshua Young, magna cum laude, a health and physical education major.
• Zhu Wei Zheng, cum laude, an accounting major.