A 40-day revival for men that will cover six states began July 6 in Tennessee and will conclude with events at two Kentucky Baptist churches in August.
Real Momentum, which focuses its efforts on men’s ministry, has scheduled revival services in 11 churches in 10 cities covering six states.
Harrell Riley, executive director of HR Ministries in Princeton, a partner for the 40-day revival, said the purpose is to “encourage men to be better leaders for their families.”
The speaker lineup includes Johnny Hunt, Kenny Grant, Jeff LaBorg, Keith Boggs, Rick Coram, Ronnie Smith, J.J. Washington, Jeremy Morton, Kelvin Cochran, Danny Singleton, Harrell Riley, Ken Freeman and Robby Foster.
The schedule of services is:
• Today through July 24: Fusion Church, Madison, Georgia.
• July 27-31: Woodstock Church, Panama City, Florida.
• Aug. 3-7: Calvary Baptist Temple, Savannah, Georgia.
• Aug. 3-7: Hickory Ridge Baptist, Florence, Mississippi.
• Aug. 10-14: Solid Rock Baptist, Covington, Georgia.
• Aug. 10-12: Hillcrest Baptist, Hazlehurst, Georgia.
• Aug. 13-14: Southside Baptist, Hazlehurst, Georgia.
• Aug. 17-21: First Baptist, Princeton.
• Aug. 24-28: First Baptist, Mt. Vernon.
“I believe God wants to bring newness and excitement to folks,” Riley said. “When it happens, it will be because the men of God, saved and those who need to be saved, are challenged by what God wants to do in their life.”
Speakers for the Princeton revival at the Christian Life Center of First Baptist are Grant, Boggs, Hunt, Smith and Freeman. It is sponsored by HR Ministries.
Speakers for the event at First Baptist of Mt. Vernon are Grant, Boggs, Smith, Coram and Riley. Dennis Wilder pastors the church.
While the primary focus is on men, the events are open to sixth-graders and older.
More information is available at www.realmomentum.org. Riley said all events plan on complying with state health guidelines, related to COVID-19, including social distancing.