The Caldwell County Courthouse has announced the following changes due to COVID-19:
• The Caldwell County Clerk’s office is no longer accepting walk-in transfers as of March 23.
• Notary service requests and paperwork may be mailed to 100 E. Market St., Room 23.
• The motor vehicle department will be on half-staff for answering phones and mail-ins.
• The Deed Room will be be open Mondays and Thursdays for recordings and marriage licenses. Please call for an appointment.
• Voter registration questions can be answered at 270-365-6754. Make new registrations at govoteky.com.
Further updates may be made based on recommendations from the governor and president.