The Caldwell County Sheriff’s office reported the following activity.
• On Jan. 25, at approximately 4 p.m., the Caldwell County Sheriff’s office was dispatched to Cadiz Road, near Maedowl Lane, in reference to a single vehicle motor vehicle accident. Arriving at the scene and invetigating further, Deputy Kenneth Vincent determined Noe Gonzales, 27, of Princeton, was driving on KY 139 North toward Princeton when his vehicle hydroplaned, causing it to exit the right side of the roadway and into a ditch where it struck an embankment. Deputy Vincent charged Gonzales with failure to maintain required insurange, first offense, operating on a suspended or revoked operator’s license, no registration receipt and no registration plates. Gonzales was also charged on an outstanding warrant from Hopkins County District Court for failure to appear. He was lodged in the Caldwell County jail. The sheriff’s office was assisted on scene by the Princeton Fire and Rescue, EMS and Trice Hughes towing.
• On Jan. 26, at approximately 5:25 a.m., Cadlwell County Sheriff’s office was dispatched to the 13,000 block of Marion Road in reference to a single vehicle motor vehicle accident with unknown injuries. Upon arriving at the scene, speaking to a witness and after further investigation, Deputy Brook Dixon determined Jennifer Odom, 40, of Sturgis, was approaching the curve near 13,400 Marion Road when the rear end of her vehicle began to slide due to the surface being wet. Odom overcorrected causing the vehicle to make a 180° turn and make contact with an embankment. The vehicle then re-entered the roadway, crossed the center line and came to final rest in the ditch on the opposite side of the road, facing northbound in the southbound ditch line, partially in the roadway. Denise Clark, 47, of Marion, was approaching the scene of Odom’s accident and attempted to avoid a collision, but was unsuccessful. Clark struck Odom’s car that was partially in the roadway with her front passenger side. The collision impacted a pedestrial, Neal Gardner, 34, of Dawson Springs, who was attempting to render aid to Odom. Also, the impact pushed Odom’s car into another vehicle that had stopped to render aid, causing damage to the vehicle of Angela Blair, 64, of Fredonia. Both drivers and the pedestrian were taken to Caldwell County Medical Center for non-life threatening injuries. The sheriff’s office was assisted on scene by Princeton Fire and Rescue, Caldwell County EMS and Wallace Towing.
• On Jan. 26, at 8:06 p.m., Sheriff’s Deputy Kenneth Vincent served and arrested Cody Brummett, 27, of Princeton, on a Caldwell County District Court warrant for reckless driving, operating on a suspended or revoked operator’s license and fleeing or evading police, second degree, motor vehicle. Brummett was lodged in the Caldwell County jail.
• On Jan. 26, at 9:40 p.m., Sheriff’s Deputy Vincent served and arrested Javonte Riley, 25, of Princeton, on a Caldwell County District Court warrant for operating on a suspended or revoked operator’s license. Riley was lodged in the Caldwell County jail.
• On Jan. 27, at 6:41 p.m., Sheriff’s Deputy Jeremy Kolba served and arrested Scott Alan Gray, 35, of Hopkinsville, on a Christian County Circuit Court Warrant for contempt of court. Gray was lodged in the Caldwell County jail.
• On Jan. 27, Caldwell County Sheriff’s deputies conducted a follow up investigation on the 9000 block of Cadiz Road in reference to a theft that occurred in Lyon County. Upon further investigation, Deputy Kenneth Vincent charged and arrested Heather Cardwell, 34, of Princeton, with possession of a conrolled substance, first degree, first offense — methamphetamine, and drug paraphernalia. Cardwell was lodged in the Caldwell County jail.
• On Jan. 30, at approximately 7:02 p.m., the Caldwell County Sheriff’s office was dispatched to Marion Road/Pidcock Road in reference to a single vehicle motor vehicle accident with unknown injuries. Upon arriving at the scene and with further investigation, Deputy Jeremy Kolba charged and arrested Kelly Mason, 40, of Princeton, with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol, first offense. Mason was transported to Caldwell Medical Center and later lodged in the Caldwell County jail.