• Community Disciples meets every third Sunday at 5 p.m. at the Mary Jane Jones Community Center.
• Dotson Park Board meets quarterly on the second Sunday at 6 p.m. at the Mary Jane Jones Community Center.
• Lyon County Senior Center holds a Bible study at noon on Mondays.
• Princeton City Council meets the first and third Monday at 5 p.m. at the Tourist Welcome Center.
• Fredonia City Council meets the third Monday of the month at 7 p.m. at City Hall.
• The Board of Education has regular monthly meetings on the third Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m with the exception of meeting on the third Tuesday of January and February due to the Monday holidays in those months.
• The Princeton Electric Plant Board meets at 4 p.m. every fourth Monday at the Plant Board office on Legion Drive.
• Princeton Rotary Club meets every Tuesday at noon at the Majestic House Restaurant.
• Princeton Optimist Club meets the first Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. at the Majestic House Restaurant.
• Caldwell County Fiscal Court meets the second and fourth Tuesday at 9 a.m. in the small courtoom at the courthouse.
Oct. 15, Medicare open enrollment begins at the Lyon County Senior Center.
• Oct. 9, at at 2 p.m., the Gen. John Caldwell Chapter NSDAR’s 50th anniversary celebration will be held at the George Coon Public Library. Melissa McEuen, Transylvania University professor, will present the program, “A Great Mosaic: Daughters in the Struggle for Women’s Suffrage.”
• Oct. 9, the 41st Caldwell County Ducks Unlimited annual banquet will be held at Southside Baptist Church fellowship hall, 106 Nichols St., Princeton. Doors open at 5 p.m. Dinner is set for 6:15 p.m. Games, raffles and a live auction will be held.
• The Water and Wastewater Commission meets the fourth Thursday at 4 p.m. at the Wastewater office.
(If you have an item to include in the Calendar of Events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Calendar of Events in subject line or call 270-601-4115.