• Community Disciples meets every third Sunday at 5 p.m. at the Mary Jane Jones Community Center.
• Dotson Park Board meets quarterly on the second Sunday at 6 p.m. at the Mary Jane Jones Community Center. The next meeting will be Sept. 12.
• Happy Labor Day!
• Princeton City Council meets the first and third Monday at 5 p.m. at the Tourist Welcome Center.
• Fredonia City Council meets the third Monday of the month at 7 p.m. at City Hall.
• The Board of Education has regular monthly meetings on the third Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m with the exception of meeting on the third Tuesday of January and February due to the Monday holidays in those months.
• The Princeton Electric Plant Board meets at 4 p.m. every fourth Monday at the Plant Board office on Legion Drive.
• Princeton Rotary Club meets every Tuesday at noon at the Majestic House Restaurant.
• Princeton Optimist Club meets the first Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. at the Majestic House Restaurant.
• Caldwell County Fiscal Court meets the second and fourth Tuesday at 9 a.m. in the small courtroom at the courthouse.
• Sept. 10, Black Patch Heritage Festival Parade at 5 p.m., Princeton.
• Sept. 10, Wild Horse Ministries will present a program at Fredonia Valley Riding Club, located at 201 Dalton Road, between Princeton and Fredonia at 7 p.m.
• Sept. 7, Bingocize® begins at the Caldwell County Extension office, 1025 U.S. Hwy. 62 W., from 1-2:30 p.m. A 10-week health promotion program that combines the game of Bingo with fall prevention exercises.
• Sept. 11, Black Patch Heritage Festival... all day, downtown Princeton.
• The Water and Wastewater Commission meets the fourth Thursday at 4 p.m. at the Wastewater office.
(If you have an item to include in the Calendar of Events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Calendar of Events in subject line or call 270-601-4115.