Princeton Kiwanis Club, noon, Caldwell Medical Center education room.
George Coon teen activities, 3:30-5 p.m. at the library
George Coon Library Board meeting, 4:30 p.m., at the library.
Hot Cocoa club, 3:30-5 p.m., George Coon Library, monthly book club for students in grades 1-5. Call 270-365-2884 to register.
Downtown trick-or-treating on Main Street, 4:30-7:30 p.m. Community organizations will have booths for children to get candy. A photo booth will also be set up for families. Event is free and open to the public.
Caldwell County Free Clinic, 5 p.m., Central Presbyterian Church basement
National Alliance on Mental Illness meeting, 6:30-8 p.m., Christ Tabernacle Life Center, 1839 U.S. 62 West. Call 270-540-1416.
Get Your Muscles Back In Shape, low-impact exercise class, 9 a.m., basement of Ogden. Free and open to women 50 and older.
Christ Tabernacle food pantry, noon to 2 p.m., for any Caldwell County residents with a need
Community Bike Ride, a group of amateur riders meeting every Saturday, 9 a.m. Call 270-365-7915 for starting location.
Caldwell County Cancer Support Group, 9 a.m., Second Baptist Church, 501 Maple Ave. Call 270-625-4782.
• Nov. 5: Election Day Luncheon, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., at Baker Hall in Ogden Memorial United Methodist Church. Cost is $7 for soup, sandwich, dessert and a drink. Sponsored by the Friends of the Library and proceeds go toward library needs. Friends will also be collecting paper products -- toilet tissue, paper towels, Kleenex, napkins -- to send to Bright Life Farms.
• Nov. 6: The Caldwell County Extension District Board will meet on Wednesday at 7:00 a.m. at the Caldwell County Extension Office.
• Nov. 9: Fall Bazaar, 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Fredonia Cumberland Presbyterian Church. Lunch and miscellaneous baked goods.
• Nov. 11: Local veterans are invited to Caldwell County Elementary School's Veterans' Day Celebration. The fifth-grade class will perform a musical beginning at 8 a.m. in the school's gymnasium. Following the performance, veterans are welcome to stay and enjoy a light breakfast. Veterans planning to stay for breakfast are asked to call the school office at 270-365-8030 by Nov. 4.
• Nov. 16: Merrie Market Christmas Bazaar, Eddyville UMC, 214 Jenkins Road, Eddyville.
• Dec. 6 and 7: The Cookie Walk takes place at First Baptist Church-Christian Life Center, benefiting Caldwell County Free Clinic, Inc.