Community Bike Ride, a group of amateur riders meeting every Saturday, 9 a.m. Call 270-365-7915 for starting location.
Caldwell County Cancer Support Group, 9 a.m., Second Baptist Church, 501 Maple Ave. Call 270-625-4782.
Community Disciples, 6 p.m., Mary Jane Jones Community Center, Green Street.
The Watercolor Artist Guild of Trigg, Lyon and Caldwell counties meeting, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., John L. Street Library in Cadiz. Call 270-601-3639.
Christ Tabernacle food pantry, noon to 2 p.m., for any Caldwell County residents with a need.
Princeton City Council, 5:30 p.m., Tourist Welcome Center adjacent to City Hall.
Eddyville City Council, 6 p.m., City Hall.
Get Your Muscles Back In Shape, low-impact exercise class, 9 a.m., basement of Ogden. Free and open to women 50 and older.
TOPS, Take Off Pounds Sensibly, 9 a.m., George Coon Public Library.
Story Hour, 10-11 a.m., George Coon Public Library, for ages 5 and younger. Books, music and a craft.
Election Day Luncheon, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., at Baker Hall in Ogden Memorial United Methodist Church. Cost is $7 for soup, sandwich, dessert and a drink. Sponsored by the Friends of the Library and proceeds go toward library needs. Friends will also be collecting paper products -- toilet tissue, paper towels, Kleenex, napkins -- to send to Bright Life Farms.
Princeton Rotary Club, 11:45 a.m., the Majestic House.
Fredonia Valley Riding Club, 6 p.m., arena on Dalton Road.
Princeton Optimist Club, 6 p.m., Hardees.
Al-Anon meeting, 6-7 p.m. at the old City Hall building on Commerce Street in Eddyville.
Caldwell County Extension District Board meeting, 7:00 a.m., Caldwell County Extension Office.
Princeton Kiwanis Club, noon, Caldwell Medical Center education room.
George Coon teen advisory council, 3:30 p.m. at the library.
• Nov. 9: Fall Bazaar, 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Fredonia Cumberland Presbyterian Church. Lunch and miscellaneous baked goods.
• Nov. 10: The Fredonia Lions Club hosts its 55th annual Telethon Breakfast at the Lions Building in Fredonia. Breakfast will be an "all you can eat" assortment of country ham, sausage, bacon, eggs, homemade biscuits and gravy, pancakes and more. Served from 7-10 a.m. Donations are accepted rather than a set cost for the breakfast.
• Nov. 11: Local veterans are invited to Caldwell County Elementary School's Veterans' Day Celebration. The fifth-grade class will perform a musical beginning at 8 a.m. in the school's gymnasium. Following the performance, veterans are welcome to stay and enjoy a light breakfast. Veterans planning to stay for breakfast are asked to call the school office at 270-365-8030 by Monday.
• Nov. 16: Merrie Market Christmas Bazaar, Eddyville UMC, 214 Jenkins Road, Eddyville.
• Dec. 6 and 7: The Cookie Walk takes place at First Baptist Church-Christian Life Center, benefiting Caldwell County Free Clinic, Inc.