Community Bike Ride, a group of amateur riders meeting every Saturday, 9 a.m. Call 270-365-7915 for starting location,
Caldwell County Cancer Support Group, 9 a.m., Second Baptist Church, 501 Maple Ave. Call 270-625-4782.
Caldwell Medical Center's Community Health Festival, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Activities include local music acts, food vendors, family-friendly games, a breast cancer 5K, health screenings, facility tours, service vendors and guest speakers. The 5K begins at 7:30 a.m.
Community Disciples, 6 p.m., Mary Jane Jones Community Center on Green Street.
The Watercolor Artist Guild of Trigg, Lyon and Caldwell counties meeting, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Lyon County Library in Eddyville. Call 270-601-3639.
Christ Tabernacle food pantry, noon to 2 p.m. For any Caldwell County residents with a need.
Princeton City Council, 5:30 p.m., Tourist Welcome Center adjacent to City Hall. The meeting is open to the public.
Caldwell Co. School Board, 7 p.m., Butler Alumni Auditorium. The meeting is open to the public.
Fredonia City Council, 7 p.m., City Hall. The meeting is open to the public.
Clothing Room at Princeton First Baptist Church, 8:30-10:30 a.m.
Caldwell Co. Fiscal Court, 9 a.m., courthouse.
Eddyville woman's club meeting, 10:30 a.m., Lyon County Library. Visitors are welcome. Call Annette Larson at 270-388-2123.
Princeton Optimist Club, 6 p.m., Franklin Place Apartments.
Fredonia Valley Riding Club, 6 p.m., arena on Dalton Road.
Eastern Star Meeting, Clinton Masonic Lodge. Meal at 6 p.m., meeting at 7 p.m.
Princeton Kiwanis Club, noon, Caldwell Medical Center education room.
George Coon Library Board meeting, 4:30 p.m., library.
Adsmore Board of Directors meeting, 5:15 p.m., George Coon Library
• Oct. 26: A free showing of "Beetlejuice" will play for children at Capitol Cinema. Doors open at 10 a.m. and the movie will start at 10:30 a.m. This event is being hosted on behalf of the Princeton Rotary Club and is sponsored by Rotarians Al and Pam Burnelle.
• Oct. 29: The Battle of the Books kickoff is at 5:30 p.m. in the George Coon Public Library Auditorium. This is a program designed to foster a love of reading and encourage students to read books outside of their comfort zone.
Elementary schoolers are encouraged to form teams of four to six with an adult coach, read six selected books and compete against other teams by answering questions based on the books.
• Nov. 11: Local veterans are invited to Caldwell County Elementary School's Veterans' Day Celebration. The fifth-grade class will perform a musical beginning at 8 a.m. in the school's gymnasium. Following the performance, veterans are welcome to stay and enjoy a light breakfast. Veterans planning to stay for breakfast are asked to call the school office at 270-365-8030 by Nov. 4.
• Nov. 16: Merrie Market Christmas Bazaar, Eddyville UMC, 214 Jenkins Road, Eddyville.
• Dec. 6 and 7: The Cookie Walk will take place at First Baptist Church-Christian Life Center, benefiting Caldwell County Free Clinic, Inc.
• Dec. 13-15: Senior Adult Ministry of Princeton First Baptist Church's annual Christmas trip. This year, the trip will be "Christmas in Memphis" and include the Christmas program at Bellevue Baptist Church, Christmas at Graceland and other activities.
The trip is open to any senior adult. Cost is $175 for church members and $200 for guests based on two people per room. Registration is happening now, with full payment. For more, call George Kilgore at 270-625-3427.