Princeton Kiwanis Club, noon, Caldwell Medical Center education room.
Adsmore Board of Directors meeting, 5:15 p.m., George Coon Library.
Caldwell County Free Clinic, 5 p.m., open Thursday, Central Presbyterian Church basement.
George Coon Public Library 90th anniversary celebration, 6 p.m., library auditorium. Anyone with library memorabilia is encouraged to bring the items to be displayed. Free and open to the public.
National Alliance on Mental Illness meeting, 6:30-8 p.m., Christ Tabernacle Life Center, 1839 U.S. 62 West. Call 270-540-1416.
Get Your Muscles Back In Shape, low-impact exercise class, 9 a.m., basement of Ogden. Free and open to women 50 and older.
Christ Tabernacle food pantry, noon to 2 p.m., for any Caldwell County residents with a need.
Community Bike Ride, a group of amateur riders meeting every Saturday, 9 a.m. Call 270-365-7915 for starting location.
Clothes Closet, 9 a.m.-noon, Fredonia Unity Baptist Church.
A free showing of "Beetlejuice" for children at Capitol Cinema. Doors open at 10 a.m., movie begins at 10:30 a.m. Hosted on behalf of the Princeton Rotary Club and sponsored by Rotarians Al and Pam Burnelle.
• Oct. 27: The last day to sign up for the Christmas Trip to Memphis sponsored by the Senior Adult Ministry of Princeton First Baptist Church. Contact George Kilgore for more information or to sign up at 270-625-3427. The trip will include the Christmas program at Bellevue Baptist Church, Christmas at Graceland and other activities. It is Dec. 13-15. The trip is open to any senior adult. Cost is $175 for church members and $200 for guests based on two people per room.
• Oct. 29: The Battle of the Books kickoff is at 5:30 p.m. in the George Coon Public Library auditorium. This is a program designed to foster a love of reading and encourage students to read books outside of their comfort zone.
Elementary schoolers are encouraged to form teams of four to six with an adult coach, read six selected books and compete against other teams by answering questions based on the books.
• Oct. 30: George Coon Library Board meeting, 4:30 p.m., at the library.
• Nov. 11: Local veterans are invited to Caldwell County Elementary School's Veterans' Day Celebration. The fifth-grade class will perform a musical beginning at 8 a.m. in the school's gymnasium. Following the performance, veterans are welcome to stay and enjoy a light breakfast. Veterans planning to stay for breakfast are asked to call the school office at 270-365-8030 by Nov. 4.
• Nov. 16: Merrie Market Christmas Bazaar, Eddyville UMC, 214 Jenkins Road, Eddyville.
• Dec. 6 and 7: The Cookie Walk will take place at First Baptist Church-Christian Life Center, benefiting Caldwell County Free Clinic, Inc.