Caldwell County Extension District Board meeting, 7 a.m., Caldwell County Extension Office.
Princeton Kiwanis Club, noon, Caldwell Medical Center education room.
George Coon teen advisory council, 3:30 p.m. at the library.
Clothes Closet First Baptist Church of Fredonia, 1-3 p.m., in back of the Family Life Center.
Hot Cocoa Club, 3:30-5 p.m., George Coon Library, monthly book club for students in grades 1-5. Call 270-365-2884 to register.
Caldwell County Free Clinic, 5 p.m., Central Presbyterian Church basement.
National Alliance on Mental Illness, 6:30-8 p.m., Christ Tabernacle Life Center, 1839 U.S. 62 West. Call 270-540-1416.
Get Your Muscles Back In Shape, low impact exercise class, 9 a.m., basement of Ogden. Free and open to women 50 and older.
Christ Tabernacle food pantry, noon to 2 p.m., for any Caldwell County residents with a need. Mass food distribution, 1-3 p.m.
Community Bike Ride, 9 a.m., a group of amateur riders meeting every Saturday. Call 270-365-7915 for starting location.
Clothes Closet at Fredonia Unity Baptist Church, 9 a.m.-noon.
Fall Bazaar, 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Fredonia Cumberland Presbyterian Church. Lunch and miscellaneous baked goods.
Sons of the American Revolution conducts two compatriot grave markings at 2 p.m. in Meeks Cemetery for Ken Gilkey and Stice Goodwin.
• Nov. 10: The Fredonia Lions Club hosts its 55th annual Telethon Breakfast at the Lions Building in Fredonia. Breakfast will be an "all you can eat" assortment of country ham, sausage, bacon, eggs, homemade biscuits and gravy, pancakes and more. Served from 7-10 a.m. Donations are accepted rather than a set cost for the breakfast.
• Nov. 11: Local veterans are invited to Caldwell County Elementary School's Veterans' Day Celebration. The fifth-grade class will perform a musical beginning at 8 a.m. in the school's gymnasium. Following the performance, veterans are welcome to stay and enjoy a light breakfast. Veterans planning to stay for breakfast are asked to call the school office at 270-365-8030 by Monday.
• Nov. 11: Veteran's Day service on the courthouse steps at 11 a.m. All veterans and guests are welcome.
• Nov. 16: Merrie Market Christmas Bazaar, Eddyville UMC, 214 Jenkins Road, Eddyville.
• Dec. 6 and 7: The Cookie Walk takes place at First Baptist Church-Christian Life Center, benefiting Caldwell County Free Clinic, Inc.
• Dec. 7 and 8: Hillcrest Baptist Church, 920 Skyline Drive in Hopkinsville, hosts the Christmas drama/musical, "Ergun (A Baby Changes Everything)." Performances will be at 6 p.m. Dec. 7 and 3 p.m. Dec. 8. Admission is free and doors open an hour before the performances. Church groups are welcome, but email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to reserve group seats.
Calendar items are included as a free service on a space-available basis. Items may be edited for content and style.