The Princeton/Caldwell County Chamber of Commerce is gearing up for its annual Harvest Moon sale, scheduled for Thursday.
Chamber President Allee Coleman said local businesses will stay open later and offer discounts or have special items in stock during the sale. "It's a tradition that's been done through the chamber to promote businesses and get a jump start into the fall fashions," Coleman said.
Benefits of the sale include keeping dollars local, providing local shoppers with extended hours, and promoting local businesses.
"The extended hours allow those that may have to work during the day the ability to take advantage of the sale," Coleman said.
Fashion boutiques, dining and furniture stores participate.
"We've got a couple of other merchants that have just a little bit of everything," Coleman said. "The community loves whenever the stores run these sales."
Participating businesses are:
• Tin Roof: 40 percent off fall, 15 percent off clothing.
• Bella Maire: 15 percent off $0-99 purchase, 20 percent off $100 or more. Normal exclusions apply
• Black Patch: After shopping stop by for dinner, drinks, and dessert.
• Blooms by the Brooke: Sale to be announced.
• West Market: New pieces for your fall wardrobe, all under $30.
• Brantley's: Sales, layaway for Christmas. Financing available.
• Three Beaus and a Belle: 25 percent off storewide.
• Feather Your Nest: 40 percent off storewide.
• Treasures Remembered: 25 percent storewide and additional sales throughout the store.
• Cozy Living: Buy one item, get the second half off. One day only.
• Joshua Tree: 20 percent discount.
• Pagliai's: Come dine after shopping.
If a business is interested in participating in Harvest Moon, contact Kayla Stevenson at email@example.com or 270-365-5588.