The Princeton Police Department reported the following activity.
• At 8:59 a.m., June 22, officers responded to a complaint of a female subject asleep behind the wheel of a vehicle at the 1000 block of West Main Street. Officers made contact with Stacey Patterson, 55, of Princeton and determined that she was under the influence of intoxicants. Patterson was taken into custody and charged with DUI, 1st Offense.
• At 10:43 a.m., June 22, officers responded to a residence on Varmintrace Road for a domestic complaint. Officers made contact with Susan J. Wilson, 29, of Princeton and Nolan A. Maskall, 31, of Princeton and investigation revealed that a physical altercation had occurred. Wilson and Maskall were taken into custoday and charged with Assault ,4th Degree Domestic Violence, Minor Injury.
• At 1:25 p.m., June 22, officers served a Caldwell County indictment warrant at the jail to Richard B. Ray, 53, of Princeton charging him with possession of controlled substance, 1st Degree — Methamphetamine, drug paraphernalia, no insurance, 1st Offense, DUI, 1st Offense, possession of marijuana, and failure to notify address change.
• At 8:24 a.m., June 24, officers conducted a traffic stop on North Donnivan Street for a driver who had a known suspended license. Officers made contact with Tory T. Arnold, 33, of Princeton and determined that he was under the influence of intoxicants. Investigation revealed that Arnold and a passenger, James M. Glass, 34, of Princeton were in possession of marijuana and controlled substances. Arnold was arrested and charged with driving on DUI suspended license, 2nd offense, aggravating circumstance, DUI 2nd Offense, aggravating circumstance, possession of marijuana, and possession of controlled substance, 1st Degree. Glass was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana and possession of controlled substance, 1st Degree.
• At 11:52 a.m., June 24, officers served two Crittenden County bench warrants at the jail to James M. Glass, 34, of Princeton charging him with two counts of misdemeanor probation violations.