The Princeton Police Department reported the following activity:
Indictments served at the jail
• Joe R Curnell, 47, of Dawson Springs, charged with murder, possession of a handgun by convicted felon, tampering with physical evidence, and persistent felony offender 1.
• Belinda Sivells, 43, Madisonville, charged with Operating a Motor Vehicle Under the Influence of Alcohol 4th or Greater Offense.
• Jaryonlee J Wells, 25, of Omaha Neb., charged with manslaughter, 2nd degree, operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol/drugs/etc. .08 aggravating circumstance, 1st offense, and persistent felony offender 2.
• At 11:16 a.m., officers responded to a complaint of suspicious activity at CVS on West Main Street. Officers arrived and located Rashad L Coker, 39, of Hopkinsville. Investigation revealed Coker was wanted on a Christian County bench warrant. He was taken into custody and a search of his person revealed he was in possession of approximately 4 grams of methamphetamine. He was charged with possession of a controlled substance, 1st offense (methmphetamine).
• At 5:37 p.m., officers responded to an assault complaint near the 400 Block of Kimberly Lane. Officers made contact with Joseph M. Redd, 45, of Princeton and investigation revealed that he had forced his way into a residence and a physical altercation had occurred. Redd was taken into custody and charged with assault, 4th degree and burglary, 2nd degree.
• At 5:46 a.m., officers responded to the rear parking lot of Princeton Health and Rehab for a complaint of an intoxicated male. Officers made contact with Steven G. Miles, 37, of Princeton and determined he was under the influence of intoxicants. He was taken into custody and charged with public intoxication.