The Princeton Police department reported the following activity.
• On Jan. 6, at 6:19 a.m., officers arrested Millard C. Menser, 33, of Princeton, on a Christian County bench warrant charging him with contempt of court.
• On Jan. 6, at 9:12 a.m., officers responded to Casey’s for a complaint of a male subject passed out behind the wheel in a parking lot. Officers made contact with Aaron J. McKinney, 31, of Eddyville, and investigation revealed that he was under the influence of intoxicants while operating a motor vehicle. McKinney was taken into custody and charged with DUI, first Offense.
• On Jan. 6, at 6:00 p.m., officers responded to a residence near the 200 block of Garrett Street for a burglary complaint. The victim told officers that two space heaters and a vcr/dvd player had been stolen from his residence. At 7:11 p.m., officers made contact with Darnetta V. Foster, 43, of Princeton, based on information provided by the victim. Officer discovered the stolen items in plain view in Foster’s vehicle. Foster was taken into custody and charged with burglary, second degree and violation of a KY emergency protection order.
• On Jan. 7, at 9:45 a.m., officers arrested April D. Spann, 27, of Princeton, on a Caldwell County bench warrant charging her with a probation violation for felony offense.
• On Jan. 7, at 2:53 p.m., officers served a Christian County arrest warrant at the jail to Millard C. Menser, 33, of Princeton, charging him with flagrant non dupport.