The Princeton Police Department reported the following activity.
• At 3:37 p.m., June 15, officers responded to a complaint of a female passed out in the yard on North Harrison Street. Officers made contact with Shannon G. Burton, 36, of Princeton, and determined that she was under the influence of intoxicants. She was taken into custody and charged with alcohol intoxication. Burton was also served with two Caldwell County bench warrants for contempt of court.
• At 3:53 p.m., June 15, officers served a Caldwell County indictment warrant at the jail to Jaryonlee J. Wells, 25, of Omaha, Neb., charging him with no operators license, failure to wear seatbelts, possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, possession of controlled substance, 1st degree Methamphetamine, and tampering with physical evidence.
• At 9:23 a,m., June 17, officers conducted a traffic stop on Hawthorne Street for a driver who had a known suspended license. Officers made contact with Jeffery R. Watkins, 48, of Princeton. He was taken into custody and charged with operating on a suspended license.
• At 7:51 p.m., June 18, officers responded to an intoxicated person walking in the street on Baldwin Avenue. Officers made contact with Patti E. Cooper, 57, of Princeton on Baldwin Avenue and determined that she was under the influence of intoxicants. Cooper was taken into custody and charged with alcohol intoxication in a public place.
• At 12:48 p.m., June 19, officers arrested Jermon D. Childs, 26, of Cadiz on a Christian County arrest warrant charging him with reckless driving, fleeing or evading police, 1st Degree, possession of marijuana, possession of a handgun by convicted felon, and no operator’s license.
• At 7:47 p.m., June 19, officers responded to Walmart for a complaint of an intoxicated person on a motorcycle. Officers made contact with Shawn P. Caraway, 41, of Princeton and determined that he was under the influence of intoxicants. Caraway was taken into custody and charged with DUI, 3rd Offense, possession of marijuana, operating on suspended license, no insurance, 2nd Offense, possession of controlled substance, 2nd Degree, three counts of possession of controlled substance, 3rd Degree, prescription not in proper container, and criminal trespassing, 3rd Degree.
• At 1:18 p.m., June 20, officers responded to a residence near the 200 block of Skyline Drive in reference to an unsupervised child in the roadway. Officers made contact with a 7-year-old child in the roadway with no adult supervision. Investigation revealed that Anthony W. Hale, 54, of Princeton was responsible for the care of the child. Hale was issued a citation for wanton endangerment, 1st Degree.
• At 10:19 a.m., June 21, officers responded to a two vehicle collision with injuries on Hopkinsville Road by Memorial Gardens. Investigation revealed that Al Zouabi Mohammed, 30, of Antioch, Tenn., was traveling south on Hopkinsville Road in a black 2007 Mitsubishi Galant. Mohammed lost control of his vehicle in a curve, crossed the center line, and was struck by a gray 2011 GMC pickup traveling northbound driven by Lester D. Watson, 80, of Princeton. The pickup came to rest in the roadway and the passenger car left the roadway striking an embankment where it came to rest. Mohammed was extricated from his vehicle by Princeton Fire and Rescue and was transported by Lyon County EMS to Caldwell County Medical Center for injuries. State Highway assisted with traffic control.