The Princeton Police Department reported the following activity:
• On Nov. 6, at 11:26 officers observed a male subject in the alley behind Maple Avenue looking through a disabled vehicle. Officers made contact with Michael P. Peck, 41, of Princeton, and determined that he was under the influence of intoxicants. He was arrested and charged with Public Intoxication.
• On Nov. 6, at 4:04 p.m., officers responded to a two vehicle collision near the 700 block of Varmintrace Road. Investigation revealed that Baylee K. Wells, 22, of Princeton, was traveling east on Varmintrace Road in a silver 2008 Pontiac G6. When Wells topped a hillcrest she collided head on with a gray 2011 Chevy HHR driven by Savannah R. Beckwith, 24, of Princeton that was traveling west on Varmintrace Road. The Chevy struck a utility pole after the impact with the Pontiac. Officers determined that Wells failed to keep the proper lane causing the collision. Beckwith and her passenger Matthew T. Beller, 23, of Princeton were transported by ambulance to Caldwell County Medical Center for non-life threatening injuries.
• On Nov. 7, at 2:42 p.m., officers responded to a two vehicle collision at the intersection of Parkway Drive and Traylor Street. Investigation revealed that Katlynn R. Cutshall, 22, of Princeton, was traveling east on Parkway Drive in a Silver 2011 Chevy Malibu and was turning left onto Traylor Street when she struck a red 1994 Ford F150 driven by Larry Jackson, 60, of Princeton. Jackson was traveling south on Traylor Street and was approaching the right turn onto Parkway Drive. Officers determined that Cutshall executed the curve improperly and did not give right of way to Jackson causing a head on collision. Cutshall was transported by ambulance to Caldwell County Medical Center for non-life threatening injuries.
• On Nov. 8, at 9:18 p.m., officers arrested Amy L. Adams, 29, of Princeton, on a Caldwell County bench warrant charging her with failure to appear.
• On Nov. 11, at 11:19 a.m., officers arrested Kristin R. Boaz, 24, of Princeton, on a Christian County arrest warrant charging her with shoplifting under $500.00.
• On Nov. 11, at 11:22 a.m., officers arrested Kelli Clark, 21, of Princeton, on a Christian County arrest warrant charging her with shoplifting under $500.00.