The Princeton Police Department reported the following activity.
• October 01, at 2:27 p.m., officers arrested Joshua M. Boaz, 26, of Princeton on a Caldwell County bench warrant charging him with a probation violation for felony offense. Boaz was also served with a Caldwell County indictment warrant charging him with theft by unlawful taking, $500 or more, and persistent felony offender.
• October 02, at 4:41 p.m., officers arrested Tory T. Arnold, 34, of Princeton on a Caldwell County arrest warrant charging him with assault, 4th degree child abuse, Assault, 4th degree domestic violence, and terroristic threatening. The charges stem from a response to a domestic disturbance at a residence near the 300 block of Maple Street. The investigation revealed that the victims had been assaulted and threatened by Arnold.
• October 03, at 10:10 a.m., officers responded to West Main Street for a complaint of a male subject walking in the middle of the street blocking traffic. Officers made contact with Harold W. Adamson, 72, of Dawson Springs and determined that he was under the influence of intoxicants. He was taken into custody and charged with alcohol aintoxication in a public place.
October 02, at 10:39 p.m., officers responded to Big Springs Park for a complaint of an intoxicated female. Officers made contact with Juanita G. Dukes, 54, of Princeton and determined that she was under the influence of intoxicants. She was taken into custody and charged with public intoxication.
• October 04, at 8:31 p.m., officers arrested Millard C. Menser, 32, of Princeton on a Christian County bench warrant charging him with contempt of court.
• October 05, at 7:42 a.m., officers responded to the intersection of Donnivan and Washington streets for a complaint of an intoxicated male walking in the street. Officers made contact with Robert J. Lyons Jr., 31, of Paducah and determined that he was under the influence of intoxicants. He was taken into custody and charged with public intoxication.