Princeton Police reported the following activity.
• On Oct. 6, at 12:36 p.m., officers arrested Michael E. Sims, 41, of Princeton on a Caldwell County indictment warrant charging him with seven counts of criminal possession of forged instrument, 2nd degree.
• On Oct. 6, at 1:18 p.m.. officers arrested Hunter R. Tabb, 28, of Elkton on a Caldwell County indictment warrant charging him with DUI, 4th or greater offense, no insurance, 1st offense, and failure to register transfer of motor vehicle.
• On Oct. 6, at 1:39 p.m., officers arrested Angela F. Egbert, 43, of Eddyville on a Caldwell County bench warrant charging her with a probation violation for felony offense.
• On Oct. 7, at 11:02 a.m., officers arrested Juanita G. Dukes, 54, of Princeton on a Caldwell County indictment warrant charging her with burglary, 3rd degree.
• On Oct. 7, at 3:46 p.m., officers conducted a traffic stop on West Main Street for expired registration plates. Officers made contact with Rosanna G. Morris, 37, of Marion and records check revealed that Morris was the petitioner of a domestic violence protective order. The passenger, Jason F. Hammons, 44, of Princeton was the respondent for the protective order. Hammons was taken into custody and charged with violation of KY domestic violence order. Morris was issued a citation for expired plates and violation of KY domestic violence order by facilitation.
• On Oct. 7, at 4:32 p.m., officers served a Caldwell County indictment warrant at the jail to Zachary S. Blair, 25, of Princeton charging him with wanton endangerment, 1st degree, reckless driving, fleeing and evading police, 1st degree, operating on suspended license, and DUI, 1st offense.