The Caldwell County Sheriff’s Department reported the following:
• On Oct. 5, at 5:33 p.m., the Caldwell County Sheriff’s office received reports of a reckless driver on KY Hwy. 139 driving into Princeton. Deputy Josh Travis observed the same vehicle, a grey Nissan Altima, driving erratically on N. Jefferson/KY 293. Following a traffic stop, conducted by Deputy Travis, Lee Ann Collins, 55, of Drakesboro, was charged and arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcoho/substance, 1st offense, possession of a controlled substance, first degree, first offense (methamphetamine) and drug paraphernalia, buy/possess. Collins was lodged in the Caldwell County jail.
• On Oct. 6, at 1:06 p.m., Caldwell County Sheriff’s deputies were dispatched to Rock Springs Road to conduct a welfare check. Upon arriving at the scene and after further investigation, Deputy Kenneth Vincent arersted two individuals. Desarae Stone, 35, unknown address, was arrested on two Lyon County District Court Warrants on charges of failure to appear and she was also charged and arrested for giving an officer false identifying information. Duell Smith, 31, unknown address, was charged and arrested for possession of a controlled substance, first degree, first offense (methamphetamine), possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, buy/possess. Stone and Smith were both lodged in the Caldwell County jail.
• On Oct. 6, at 6:48 p.m., Caldwell County Sheriff’s deputies were dispatched to Manus Road in reference to a male subject breaking out windows at a residence at that location. With further investigation, Deputy Jeremy Kolba charged and arrested Stephen Dupree, 30, of Manus Road, Princeton, with first and second degree criminal mischief. Dupree was lodged in the Caldwell County jail.
• On Oct. 16, at 6:30 p.m., Caldwell County Sheriff’s Deputy Jeremy Kolba served and arrested Jeremy Wynn, 36, of Dawson Road, on a Caldwell County District Court bench warrant for probation violation. Wynn was lodged in the Caldwell County jail.
• On Oct. 21, at 5:14 p.m., a Caldwell County sheriff’s deputy observed a side by side traveling on Sandlick Road occupied by two male subjects and attempted to conduct a traffic stop. The operator accelerated the side by side and failed to negotiate a curve on East Bald Knob Road causing him to lose control and overturn. Upon speaking with both driver and passenger and with further investigation, Deputy Jeremy Kolba charged and arrested Andrew Carrera, 33, of Sandlick Road with all terrain vehicle violation, fleeing or evading police, first degree, (motor vehicle) and first degree wanton endangerment.
The passenger was transported to Caldwell County Medical Center for non-life threatening injuries. The sheriff’s department was assisted at the scene by Caldwell County EMS. Carrera was lodged in the Caldwell County jail.