(BPT) - As the saying goes, “breakfast is the most important meal of the day,” and the month of February is National Hot Breakfast Month, a month-long celebration dedicated to elevating the importance of a hot breakfast. Breakfast is especially important for our K-12 students, and has key benefits in supporting their learning, information retention and energy to keep them focused during the school day. Yet, a breakfast filled with sugar and fats won’t do — a breakfast packed with lean protein and fiber is key to our students starting the day and reaping the benefits that breakfast has to offer. The below infographic lays out the key benefits of student breakfast in honor of National Hot Breakfast Month.
AutomotiveBridalBusiness & CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinancePetsPrnewswireReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel
- Goody's to become Gordmans March 3
- Admiral McRaven grips Murray State
- Economy the main drive to eradicate Asian carp
- West Kentucky drug summit to address daunting problem
- Caldwell GED program helps advance lives
- Parking lot incident cuts downtown power
- WCA Waste announces new pickup schedule
- Akridges recognize longtime employees
- William Ray “Billy” Johnson, Jr., 55, of Grand
- Kentucky House looking to end corporal punishment in schools
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.