(BPT) - Everyone knows about Black Friday and Cyber Monday — but Nov. 1 is “UPS Brown Friday,” a massive nationwide hiring event as the company staffs up for another busy holiday shipping season. UPS plans to hire more than 100,000 seasonal employees this holiday season. Danelle McCusker, Vice President of Human Resources at UPS, who actually began her career with UPS as a seasonal hire, shares the details.
AutomotiveBridalBusiness & CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinancePetsPrnewswireReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel
- High-speed chase traverses 4 counties
- Tammy Brummett, 58
- Comer addresses health care and rural broadband internet
- Two arrested in attempted arson
- Health dept. feels hopeful of changes
- Randy Baker, 63
- 2 locals appear on HCC fall honors lists
- Admiral McRaven grips Murray State
- Janet Gupton Carner, 67
- Superload expected to resume travel today
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.